Submetering is typically defined as a meter installed after the utility meter.
- More accurately allocates the cost of the resource such as water based on usage.
- Allows tenants and owners to better control consumption.
- Can provide information on leaks and allowing owners to reduce potential damage.
- Helps tenants and owners to monitor resource costs.
Submetering AMI Solution
- Read meters remotely with our internet solution
- Compact & Easy Installation
- Email Alerts
- Hourly reads report
- Customizable date range
- Export to excel
- Indoor or Outdoor Designs
Drive-by Remote Read Solution
- Use Android Smartphone or Android Tablet to Read Meters
- Use with Kamstrup’s Ultrasonic Water Meters models 2100 & 3101
- Maintains up to 460 days of daily consumption
- Add GEO Points to integrated with Google Maps for visual location
- Property owners: Residential & Commercial
- Multifamily Units
- Educational facilities